1. What are my voting rights in the condominium association?
One vote per unit.
2. What restrictions exist in the condominium documents on my right to use my unit?
Refer to the Declaration of Condominium, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, Amendments, and Master Agreement for specifics on our Documents page. Board of Directors meeting minutes available by contacting the Secretary of the Board.
3. What restrictions exist in the condominium document on the leasing of my unit?
You must own your unit for 2 years before being able to rent it. Refer to the amendment regarding leasing your unit on the Documents page.
4. How much are my assessments to the condominium association for my unit type and when are they due?
Monthly maintenance fees depend on the size of the unit. Refer to the condominium documents for the percentage for the unit you are buying (BK 3501 page 947) on the Documents page. Spectrum bulk internet and cable is also factored equally in the monthly maintenance Fee.
5. Do I have to be a member in any other association? If so, what is the name of the association and what are my voting rights in this association? Also, how much are my assessments?
You will share with Heather Hill Master Association which is the Association and the Board of Directors for Heather Hill Condo 2, 3 and 4 regarding the pool, clubhouse and common ground (Common Facilities).
Their management Company: Progressive Management manages and produces financials for Condos 2, 3, and 4 and the Common Facilities.
Condo 1 shares in the expenses of the Common Facilities only and our share is 35% of the maintenance of the pool, clubhouse and common ground which is included in your monthly maintenance fee.
Refer to the Trustee Deed and Trustee, Common Ground on our Documents page.
6. Am I required to pay rent or land use fees for recreational or other commonly used facilities? If so, how much am I obligated to pay annually?
No rent or land use fees for the recreational facilities as this area is under an agreement with the Trustee to use and maintain according to a Long Term Lease Agreement (BK 5163 page 982) signed August 2, 1981.
7. Is the condonimium association or other mandatory membership association involved in any court cases in which it may face liability in excess of $100,000? If so, identify each such case.
NOTE: THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE ONLY SUMMARY IN NATURE. A PROSPECTIVE PURCHASER SHOULD REFER TO ALL REFERENCES, EXHIBITS HERETO, THE SALES CONTRACT, AND THE CONDOMINIUM DOCUMENTS.